About Me

Thursday 8 March 2018

annoying phone calls 📞

most people agree that after picking up your ringing phone to answer a call only to find out that it's some random guy in a small cubicle with an old computer running windows vista in 2018 is annoying.

⏩⏩ I mean come on, it's 2018 who even uses vista? just update your computer already windows 10 is great and I'm 100% confident that the future updates are going to be awesome! mainly because new is ALWAYS better. but enough about outdated stuff, lets talk about phone calls. ⏩⏩

people today don't call as much as they used to, I think, I'm born in the 2000's. If you do get a call from some stranger, don't get annoyed and hang up, play a game on them like repeat everything they say after/ at the same time, pretend that you're selling them something or pretend that you don't speak english and talk in a foreign accent.

all I'm saying is these phone calls have the potential to be the highlight of your day (if you have a boring life, seriously, I recommend getting out of the house more.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment