About Me

Wednesday 28 September 2022

🤚 My Hands ✋

LAST YEAR I got curious about the size of my hands/fingers to check which finger really is the Big, Medium and small fingers.
I even measured my other hand if it follows the same size pattern.

to my suprise, the fingers on my left hand were *a little bit* LARGER than the finger on ny right hand. strange but not W¡Ld.
I can live with these results just fine.

or so I thought...


recently I've been reflecting on human behaviour v natural instincts
like how I've been taught to use my right side more often than my left.
HOWEVER, I feel like more of my left stuff are dominant?
like my left eye appears to be more accurate in positioning, 
and when I go to check my dominant foot, there's a 50/50 split with my leg dominance. or maybe I need better tests...

back to hands: I've been taugt to use my right hand for most life stuff, but why do I react faster with my left? or why do I find it easy writing with my left hand? I mean, I do like acting in opposite manners, but why is my left so easy? 

what would life be like if I was taught to use either side I wanted as long as end justified the means??? 

what is life trying to tell me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment